Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Me = Adorkable

So, I thought I would try the whole blogging thing. While thinking about what I could say about my past, I think its better just to start fresh and not look back. So I think I'll make this blog all about when my life started as "adorkable".

So I came up with the name "adorkable" for myself not even a year ago. It sprung from the fact that I have always concidered myself rather dork-like and that I have in the recent years finally seen myself as adorable. So alive came "adorkable". Little did I know that being adorkable would lead me to the start of a new life with the love of my life.

It was simple actually. On myspace I had named myself "Adorkable" for everyone to see and while it got some attention, it lead me to my current fiance' Jon. The rest is history.

I am going to focus this blog to all the memories, experiences and adventures that have and will occur just because of the simple word: Adorkable

No comments: