Friday, June 13, 2008

SCHWABs sometimes = Sports

SCHWABs of SCHWAB segments are in my presence at work and I have SCHAWB nightmares. Nightmares about waking up to the horrible sound of SCHWABs playing and later that day reliving the same SCHWABs. Hearing about SCHWABs. Seeing SCHWABs. Being "stump"ED about SCHWABs and never understanding SCHWABs and the amount of SCHWABs consumed by the SCHWAB. Its clear to me now why it didn't work, you were all about the SCHWABs and I wanted nothing to do with your SCHWABs (or those SCHWABs)

So, I got rid of the SCHWAB and he took his SCHWABs with him. The nightmares have subsided with the release of the SCHWAB and his beloved SCHWABs. So Good-bye SCHWABs I will not be missing you.

Now I have no SCHWAB or SCHWABs in my life and I am loving the SCHWAB-FREE life.



TRANSLATION:

SCHWABs (tons) of SCHWAB (sport) segments are in my presence at work and I have SCHAWB (sport) nightmares. Nightmare about waking up to the horrible sound of SCHWABs (sport shows) playing and later that day reliving the exact same SCHWABs (sport shows). Hearing about SCHWABs (sports). Seeing SCHWABs (sports). Being "stump"ED about SCHWABs (sports) and never understanding SCHWABs (sports) and the amount of SCHWABs (sports) consumed by the SCHWAB (ex, or insert a better suiting Insult). Its clear to me now why it didn't work, you were all about the SCHWABs (sports) and I wanted nothing to do with your SCHWABs (shit) (or those SCHWABs (sports))

So, I got rid of the SCHWAB (ex, or better suiting Insult) and he took his SCHWABs (sports) with him. The nightmares have subsided with the release of the SCHWAB (ex, or better suiting insult) and his beloved SCHWABs (sports). So Good-bye SCHWABs (sports) I will not be missing you.

Now I have no SCHWAB (ex, or better suiting insult) or SCHWABs (sports) in my life and I am loving the SCHWAB-FREE life.

No comments: