Friday, December 12, 2008

Bagel Bites and Milk






Just want to give my new husband props.
We were at the grocery store getting something for dinner and I looked at Jon and told him I was craving some bagel bites, he looked at me like I was crazy. But they didn't have any. Oh well.

Well two days later we were at Walmart doing our big shopping, we had gotten separated. I had been in the bread isle and met him in the frozen food. While walking by the french fries towards him something caught my eye to remember the bagel bites, and as I was opening my mouth to tell him about it. He said "I got you bagel bites". I was taken away once again by how much we read each others minds.

Well about a week later we had both just gotten home from work and I made a comment to him about how he could to the store at 3am in the morning to get milk before he had to go out of town. I said this in a kidding way, with no intentions of him really doing this. So much so that I had went to bed knowing I would get up a little early, go to the store, and get milk and a few other things. And that is what I did. And when I get home I put the milk in the fridge right next to the other gallon of milk Jon had gotten that morning.

I love my bagel bite/milk gettin man.









No comments: