Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh boy the baby stuff

Things are starting to come together.
This weekend Jon and I went to our very first consignment sale together. And that will be the last sale Jon will EVER go to. He was just in a hurry to get out of there and was more a pain in the ass then the brawn I wanted. But I feel we scored. We bought a swing, a pack and play, a baby carrier, a little gym and a small breast pump. All for $110.
We then went to spend the day with his mother for her birthday. That day we went to Burlington to look at baby stuff and I bought some maternity tops. We then went to Babys R Us where we pretty much finished all the big baby stuff needs. We have the crib and changing table. The bedding, with mobile and window valance. The car seat, stroller and bouncy seat is also taken care of.
I know what colors I want to paint in the room, just need to figure out the little details.

No comments: