Monday, February 16, 2009

OH to be a designer

Sometime it's hard for me to be a designer. It's always a guessing game in my head. I love design. I love color. I love paint. I love fabric. But it's so frustrating when dealing with my own space. I can never make a decision. I second guess all my decisions. I can never just let it be.
I want my baby boy's room to be awesome. And I just keep thinking it will turn out blah. But then I know that it's really not important. He will not know the difference whether the walls are white, pink or a time consuming jungle mural room. The only thing that matters is that I take care of him and love him with all my heart.

I just need to keep reminding myself of that.




1 comment:

Spreading The Love said...

I know the feeling about not being able to make decisions about your own space. I am the same way, but you know that the baby's room will be awesome! You always come up with amazing designs! And anything with monkeys is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!