Thursday, April 23, 2009

Annoyed

So, I have been sick with a cold for over a week. And right now I am just annoyed. I am annoyed with being sick. But mostly I am annoyed with the way some people act.

First, it irritates me how people don't RSVP for things they are invited too. How hard is it to let the host know Yes or No. Especially if you ARE planning on being there. That doesn't let the host plan properly.

Secondly, it's kind of funny to me how easy it is to predict some peoples actions. How you can ask for a favor and while being hopeful, you just know its not going to happen. Something that shouldn't be that big of a request seeing that it is for a family member. But that doesn't matter.

And Family! That annoys me even more. But I don't even want to get into that.

This just makes me aware of what kind of person I want to be and who I want in my life and who I will go out of the way for.

1 comment:

Spreading The Love said...

I Wuv You!!!! *hugs* get better ... better yet ... get out of the house with me tomorrow and come have lunch with me and my mom, and surround yourself with AWESOMENESS! :)