Monday, April 6, 2009

My Early Riser






So, my husband cracks me up. 2 weekends ago he preached how we were doing nothing that weekend. And then less than an hour later he called to tell me we were doing such and such. I don't remember what we did. But pretty sure we ended up being busy all weekend. Well, this weekend was pretty much the same. He got up at like 5:30. And came back up to wake me up at 7:30 with opening up the windows, jumping on the bed, taking my covers.

We ended up spending the whole day at my mom's. Where he installed her new washer, dryer and chest freezer. He also fixed her privacy fence. He is so great to me and my family.

Well, if Saturday wasn't early or crazy enough. Jon got up again at 5:30 and again woke me up at 7:30. He then informed me he had already been to the grocery store and to dunken doughnut and got a coffee and dozen doughnut. He was up so early that the stores didn't even have Sunday papers yet.

We ended up going golfing and watching movies the rest of the day.

Hopefully he will keep this getting up early thing on the weekends after the baby is born so I can sleep in a little bit.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

WOW, that is early!! Sounds like a great weekend to me!! LOVE the pics!!! Looks like Owen had fun too! ;) I would love to get together soon.... hubby's and all! Sat nights are better for us.. Mark works most Fri nights.

Spreading The Love said...

aw what a great guy! And he is good to your friends too! I really appreciate the help with the fridge!!!