Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

What a weekend. It was smushed full of activities. I can't believe I am still walking.

It started Friday, where I helped Amanda get organized for our garage sale on Saturday. It went well. But BOY did she have a LOT of clothes. The bags kept coming and coming, I didn't think it would ever end. And after that Amanda took some artistic belly shots. Photos coming soon. After I left there I went to Old Time Pottery to pick up 2 winner and loser gifts for the BUNCO game I was to hold the next day. I got these funky vases with 2 flowers each. I think the rest of the day was restful.

I didn't sleep well that night. And was up around 4am. Headed to the garage sale at 6am and stayed till after 1pm. Jon came to help around 9. We did pretty well for having most of our stuff be less than $1. I scored $150.00. Whooo hooo. After the sale I had to come home and clean my house and made some yummy puppy chow to prepare for a BUNCO game. A good amount of people made it and the game was great. I didn't get to bed till after 1am. And again didn't sleep well.

But luckily it wasn't because of being uncomfortable or had anything to do with the baby. It was just one of those can't sleep well nights. Like being to too tired.

So, Sunday Jon and I went to the movies for a matinées. He was very excited, because I never like spending money to go to the movies. He even splurged and got popcorn and a drink. Personally the popcorn really wasn't that good. The kind I sneak in is much better. After that we went to Target where I attempted to find a nursing bra. But since I am retarded I couldn't find one that fit. (guess it would help if I knew the size or the way to figure out the size). Jon cooked some YUMMY hamburgers for dinner. After dinner we started watching "Benjamin Button" but stopped watching after an hour due to boredom.

So, Monday I was planning on resting all day. But we ended up spending the day driving. An activity that my husband really enjoys. We stopped by the Lebanon outlet mall. Which was stupid because the only thing they have is clothes. And since I am huge and don't know what size I will be after Owen is born there is no reason to even look at clothes. So, then we drove some more towards Bowling Green. But the hubby got distracted and missed the turn and didn't realize it for like 30 miles. We ended up making our way back to Bowling Green and went to the mall. There I went to the Motherhood Maternity store where I actually had some one size me. The bra I had on which I had before I got pregnant and fits just fine tag says 38A. I have always been a small girl. And yes they have gotten a little bigger. Well, the lady at the store told me a 36D. Holey Moley. And that size fit. So, I really don't understand why my old bra that says 38A fits and the new one says 36D and fits. Yes, the first bra could have been labeled wrong, but I know I was not that big. Oh well I'll take it while it lasts.

So, that's it. A filled weekend that ended me being tired, swollen and with some sun. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I like staying busy.

No comments: