Thursday, March 5, 2009

25 at 26

Today I am 25 weeks pregnant. And today marks the day of my 26 years on earth.

It has been 10 years of driving.
8 years of legally being able to smoke, but not smoking one day of it. (not really)
5 years of legally being able to drink, and spending many days doing it.
15 years of being in the double digits.

In my 26 years. I have done somethings. But there are many things I want to do.

As a child I played 4 sports: Soccer, Basketball, Dance and Softball.
Tried 3 instruments: Piano, Flute and baritone.
Owned 4 vehicles: Geo Metro, The little sister to the Geo Metro (the name has left me at the moment), Chevy Silverado (my stupid impulse buy to buy something big) and our Nissan Sentra.
Only been to 8 states, so 44 others to go.
Was in highschool for 3 years and college for 6
I have owned 2 houses.
Been married twice, but only had 1 wedding.

The numbers have been interesting but I am hoping for many more experiences and many more numbers.

No comments: