Saturday, March 7, 2009

Birthday Review

I remember being woken up as usual on my birthday morning by my husband getting ready for work. And him leaving the room with out my typical goodbye "love you" kiss. And I remember thinking to myself "he better be back up here before he leaves, because I'll be damned if I don't get a kiss on my birthday"

But I quickly fell back asleep, just to be woken up shortly after with the biggest breakfast in bed I have every gotten.

2 eggs, 2 pieces or bacon, 2 pieces of sausage, 5 biscuits and an orange. I don't know what he was thinking, but better too much than not enough.
The breakfast was a lot better than it probably appears in this picture.



I had lunch with my mom. I was going to bring Chili's to her work, but there was a break in communication and by the time I got out there, it was realized no one ordered it. So, I just went to burger king, which was actually my second choice. And my mom had brought me 2 chocolate covered with sprinkled doughnuts. (well probably one for me and one for her, but I ate them both)

And then for dinner, me and the hubby went to Olive Garden. Which I got my typical Lasagna and actually ate it all.

So, my birthday was based around eating. But that is ok.

No comments: