Wednesday, March 18, 2009

busy morning

So, I was informed that the grand-laws were going to be in town to see the nursery and take me to lunch. So, that means that I had (wanted to finish the room). So, that meant sewing the curtains and cleaning the carpets.
So, that meant me going over to Amanda's house early this morning to get my first sewing lesson. It wasn't too hard. I got most of it, but not sure my pregnant brain really grasped everything. But they turned out pretty good. A few more lessons and I wouldn't be surprised if Amanda created a monster.


When I got home, I hung up the curtains, cleaned the carpets and the upholstered toy box that I had growing up. I was hoping the toy box would look nice under the window. It is a little to small. But it will do for now. I have to add a little more to the last piece of monkey art and then I will be ready to show off my baby's room to all.

The in laws came. Loved the nursery and then we went to O'charleys.

I have been resting the rest of the day because I felt tired and now I feel pretty hot.

BTW, I went to get the diabetes test done on Monday and didn't hear anything yesterday, so that is supposed to mean I am all good.

2 comments:

Spreading The Love said...

HORRAY!!! Your curtains turned out great! I can't wait to see them hanging up!

Angie Morris said...

Those look awesome!!! Glad I stalked your FB page and found your blog ;)